Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer at La Jolla Cove

I had the pleasure of doing an engagement session at La Jolla Cove today with Danielle & Terry! I knew they were going to be a fun couple because they brought along some bocce balls as props & were willing to get a little wet.

A little. Yeah, nice try. Here's a sneak peak of some of my favs! It was really really hard to choose my favorites from this session...there were so many!







So here's the scariest/funniest/craziest moment of any of my shoots ever. Note the progression between these four photographs, taken only seconds apart. I love the last photo. In my opinion, it made it completely worth it.
Aaaand since they were already soaked, it paved the way for some more awesome photos. Like this one:
All in all, a fantastic session!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You captured the excitement, danger, exhilaration, passion and romance - great job Kate!

    ReplyDelete