Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Danielle's Pre-Wedding Session!

Danielle & Terry were one of my favorite engagement sessions EVER. Remember the big wave session?? Maybe this will ring a bell:


Ah! Loved them...they were SUCH great sports! So I was extremely flattered when Danielle called me up and asked if I'd take photos of her & her girls as they prepared for the wedding. Yes please!

They all looked gorgeous but Danielle was one of the prettiest brides I have ever seen. And did I mention she's a sweetheart??! Here's a small selection of my favorite images from that day:
Danielle & Terry, I hope you're having fun on your honeymoon!

1 comment:

  1. Kate you are such a DOLL! I can't wait to get preggers so you can take MORE pictures for the Koelbl Family - Miss you tons! - D

    ReplyDelete